Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Annie's Bag

This was the bag from... you know where.  I first of all started it for my mom, but by the time that I was half way through I decided that it was way to big for her and she would never use it for anything.  I then decided that it was perfect for my sister and her weekend trips to see us.  The entire time I was making it I was frustrated and couldn't wait to get it done.  But the minute I finished it I fell in love with it.  I have wanted to make myself one since I gave it away but have not been able to bring myself to it yet.  It is quite large, and very sturdy.  It would make a great swimming bag for Riley and I.  Hmmm... maybe by the end of the summer I will attempt it again.



1 comment:

Jenn Maruska said...

That bag looks great!

It does look like it would take some time to make.... recharge your battery and make a cute one for yourself! : D